Always do what you are afraid to do.
1. Stop caring about someone who no longer cares about you. They are not worth your time.
2. Appreciate every compliment you are given.
3. Forget about any hurtful thing anyone has ever told you. It doesn’t matter.
4. Don’t worry too much.
4. Everything is going to be okay.
5. Spend your time wisely.
7. Do what’s best for you.
8. Do not be afraid to talk to people. Every conversation is practice.
9. Look at the good of things rather than the bad.
10. If you constantly worry about what others think of you, you will never be happy.
11. Do not make room for people if they don’t even make room for you in their lives.
12. Do not let people take control of your feelings.
13. Surround yourself with positive people and leave the ones that make you feel uncomfortable or upset behind.
14. There is no point to chase after anybody. If they are meant for you, they’ll be yours.
15. Not everyone will stay in your life forever. Make the best out of it while they’re there.
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
Whoa. The MLA has officially devised a standard format to cite tweets in an academic paper. Sign of the times.
ebooks, Horse. (horse_ebooks). “Leg Butt” 18 Nov 2011, 12:38 PM. Tweet.
Okay y’all laugh but I’m in grad school and I could have really fucking used this last semester.
Page 1 of 475